sábado, 28 de febrero de 2009

Burnin'Up - Jonas Brothers para "Luna Nueva"

Esta es una versión de Burnin'Up (Moonin' Up), original de los Jonas Brothers, y que esta vez es interpretada por Thomas Harling para la banda sonora de Luna Nueva.

"Moonin' Up"

VERSE 1
Your skin's hot, mine's cold
You go around wanting to know
What I am, but you don't [oh wait, you do]
I sparkle from head to toes


CHORUS
I'm totally the cutest vampi-ah
And I'm tryin' keep from bitin' others
But will Jacob soon take ovah?
We're moonin' up, moonin' up, for you baby


VERSE 2
Your smell, a spell cast
Can't hold myself back
Car peels, helpless
All by yourself, gotta save you from death

CHORUS

BRIDGE
Walk in the classroom all I can smell is you
Oh, you were starin' me down in the lunchroom

CHORUS [REPEAT]

[Video] Joe Jonas sin camisa Película 3D
Joe Jonas sin polera en una escena tomada de la pelicula JONAS BROTHERS THE 3D CONCERT EXPERIENCE. ¿Crees que Joe se ve sexy sin camisa?
En el video, una asistente le saca la camisa a Kevin.

No hay comentarios: